BRONZE SUPPORTER - SCLF CONFERENCE 2021
Clyde Ground Investigation Ltd are a specialist GI Contractor based in Central Scotland. With over 10 years experience in the industry we have vast knowledge on how to deliver a first class, reliable and cost-effective ground investigation.
The main services we can provide are as follows:
• Dynamic (windowless) sampling drilling.
• Machine excavated and hand dug trial pitting.
• Site Supervision and geotechnical engineer for logging.
• Setting out and surveying exploratory hole locations using Leica GPS.
• Buried service clearance using own CAT and signal generator.
• Rock core and soils logging to BS 5930 and Eurocode standards.
• Geotechnical and geo-environmental sampling of soils and water.
• In-situ water related tests including soakaway, rising head and falling head tests.
• In-situ soil strength testing, including but not limited to- hand held DCP for CBR’s, plate bearing tests and hand operated shear vane.
• Borehole water levels, ground gas measurements (CH4, CO2, O2, H2S & flowrate) and PID readings.
• Geotechnical and geo-environmental laboratory testing of soils and water.
• Cable percussion and rotary drilling using reputable subcontractors.
• Production of factual reports and AGS4 data using Holebase Professional.
We are fully insured with employer’s liability cover to the value of £10,000,000 and public and products liability to the value of £5,000,000. We can provide site specific risk assessments and method statements for all aspects of our work.
Our main qualifications/certifications are NVQ level 2 in Land Drilling, Site Manager Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS), 3 day first aid, QCF Level 2 buried service clearance, CSCS card and PTS.
We are based in central Scotland and work nationwide.